It’s funny how donuts are now a ‘THING’. It’s funny because I’ve been eating them for 100 years and have always known how freakin’ delicious they are.
Suddenly DONUT PARTIES are popping up all over the place. Donut walls are the main event at so many parties and it seems the humble donut is even replacing the cake! *GASP*
And rightly so, I say! The cake has held its party reign for long enough. Let’s give the little donut the spotlight for a while. Let us sink our teeth into morsels of deep fried goodness. Let us lick the jam dripping down the side of our hand and the sugar off our finger tips. Let’s give the plate and little fork a rest for a while.
LONG LIVE THE DONUT and here’s to the DONUT PARTY!
If you’ve been thinking about throwing your own donut bash, here are 10 donut party essentials to get you started.
Shop the looks at these Aussie Etsy stores @ the links below:
1. Donut balloon by Colour & Twine
2. Donut wall by Melissa Rose Boutique
3. Donut cake topper by Aston Blue
4. Donut gift tags by Adelle
5. Donut Washi tape by Hobby Hoppers
6. Donut pens for favour bags by Scrap Alley
7. Donut paper bags by Adelle
8. Donut Invitation by Paper Laurel Designs
9. Donut Tableware set by Done In Your Style
10. Donut temporary tattoos by Totally Innocent