Welcome to my collection of colourful things and life-experiments.
I’m a Melbourne based teacher of Art and Design, DIY crafter, lover of Beef noodle soup and flower gardener (I try).
I studied Creative Arts at Deakin University, majoring in Painting and have a Dip.Ed in Secondary Education from ACU. But these days you’ll find me wearing colourful skirts, eating donuts and rummaging through Op shops with my kids Ivy and Maro.
20 things about Adelle
- I am the nap queen (although, not since my kids were born)
- As an Art teacher, my favourite topics to teach are Printing & Ceramics
- If I could get paid to do anything it would be Op shopping, painting stuff, sculpting stuff and teaching kids about art (Ha! And I do get paid for that!)
- My most favourite food is Beef Noodle Soup and Korean Fried Chicken.
- My favourite sweet is ANY KIND of donut.
- If the number of keys one has represents responsibility, I have 3.
- My favourite book is ‘The Giving Tree’ By Shel Silverstein
- My favourite season is Summer
- But I can’t swim
- My favourite movie is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- But I hate chocolate
- I think the best places to shop are Op Shops, ebay and Etsy.
- My favourite city in the world (besides Melbourne) is Venice
- My star sign is Virgo
- I prefer hugs over kisses
- My favourite flowers are Ranunculus
- My favourite tea is Earl Grey
- I miss MJ
- As a child I wanted to be a children’s book Author and
- As an adult I want to be creative, healthy and happy…