If you haven’t yet got your hands on a copy of this sweet little full-colour Australian print zine, here is your chance!!!
*Bespoke* is published by Jessica Van Den (the blogger behind EpheriellDesigns.com) and Issue 2 of *bespoke* features a huge array of Aussie and international crafty types. Here’s the best part – Jessica has kindly donated 2 copies of the mag (RRP $10) to give away to two of you guys!
Issue 2 includes heaps of arty, crafty stuff like;
– vintage crafts – rag ruggin’
– how to find your vintage era
– a tutorial on how to carve a sweet birdie stamp
– the stories of 3 women who gave up corporate careers to launch thriving creative businesses
– thrive – an interview with a crafty lady making a full-time living from her upcycled kimono jewellery
What makes*bespoke* so lovely is that it’s written totally by the community, for the community. Jess is always on the lookout for submissions from artists, photographers, handmade and vintage biz owners, so get in touch with her if you’d like to contribute.
All you need to do for a chance at having a copy shipped directly to your letterbox, is leave a comment below telling us what your favourite art/craft/design magazine is or simply say hello. That’s it! Entries close March 24th. Good luck all!
Don’t forget to spread the love everyone!