If you love making things, finding things, turning trash into treasure and adore colour, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to adelle.com.au.
- Do you make your gifts because you feel they are worth far more than some mass produced item from a shop?
- Are you obsessed with having and making things that no one else has?
- Do you scour Op shops in search of buying something totally unique and interesting for $2 (or less!).
- Do you believe in being true to yourself and not caring what other people think?
- Do you believe that Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, you will love my blog. I try to post every couple of days with art projects I’m working on, creative things I fall in love with on my internet travels, colourful things I find day to day, and inspirational treasures that I just want to share.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back again. After all, we have quite a bit in common.
20 things about Adelle
- I am the nap queen
- I teach Art and Design to High School kids
- If I could get paid to do anything it would be Op shopping, painting stuff, sculpting stuff and having a nap
- My least favourite food is Coriander and my most favourite is Pickles. (funny how they are both green!)
- My favourite sweet things are Strawberry Iced Jam Donuts
- If the number of keys one has represents responsibility, I have 5.
- My favourite book is ‘The Giving Tree’ By Shel Silverstein
- My favourite season is Summer
- But I can’t swim
- My favourite movie is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- But I hate chocolate
- I think the best places to shop are Op Shops and ebay
- I live in Melbourne, Australia
- My star sign is Virgo
- I prefer hugs over kisses
- Apparently I have frog feet
- I love drinking tea
- I miss MJ
- As a child I wanted to be a children’s book Author and
- As an adult I want to be creative, healthy and happy…
If there is anything else you’d like to know about me, you’re welcome to email me anytime.
I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to sign up for email updates so you can keep up to date on all the happenings of my little world.
See you soon!
adelle x x